FINTEC recruit is seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS for our client, a Consultancy Engineering business. The position is permanent and based in North East England close to Hull.
Competitive salary package.
You will be paid overtime exceeding 45 hours per week, and provided with a laptop and an IPhone. There will be some travel involved. Experience with NEC suite of contracts.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include the following:-
* Working on commercial projects with experience from projects in any of the following areas Oil/ gas/ utilities/ FMCG/ Commercial and traditional building/ Nuclear sectors
You will be overseeing contract commitments in line wih T&Cs * Assessing and management of contractor claims and reconcilliations * project reporting.
The ideal candidate for the Quantity Surveyor role will have:-
* A Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, Quantity Surveyor qualification or similar
* Quantity Surveying experience in nuclear, gas, oil, utilities or FMCG sectors. (various levels of experience considered )
* previous consultancy experience desirable – 5 years post grad expereince desirable
* full clean UK drivers licence
* Flexibilty to travel.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2418.
Job ID: 38112695
Job reference code: 505535