Barnsley Council is changing. They’re working together for a brighter future, a better Barnsley. It’s a great time to come and work with them.
They’re looking for someone special to join them on a fixed term contract till 31 March 2021 as a Communications and Marketing Business Partner, working with the council’s award winning communications and marketing team.
Local government is changing so quickly. They need to make sure that people understand their changing role as a council.
You’ll have experience of working across social media, media, print and advertising to deliver innovative, integrated campaigns.
Key work areas:
– Innovative marketing planning with a strong digital focus
– Customer-focused campaigns linked to strategic priorities and outcomes
– Effective measurement of the impact of your work
– Engaging social media, designed to make people take action
– Relationship building and development
– Media management
– Use of video as part of integrated campaigns
Hours of work: 37 hours at Westgate Plaza One, Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
This post requires a Criminal Record Check.
Job ID: 45003410
Salary: £33437 – £36379 per annum
Prospective employees will be required to give a reasonable account of any significant periods (6 months or more in the past 3 years) of time living abroad.
Job reference code: 25836384