Office Location: Penistone 1, S36 6DT
Required Start Date: Start of March 2018
Salary: £15,000 to £19,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonuses
Work Hours: 09:00 to 17:30 – 37.5 hours per week
- Overall Objective
- To provide professional administrative support to the Senior Management Team.
- To assist with all elements of the day to day operations of the business.
- Responsible for sourcing new business leads and developing and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Deal with incoming enquiry and support calls.
- Deal with any email queries.
- Assist with paperwork for processing new customers and resigning existing customers.
- Deal with all configuration work for new customers (the majority of this would be on web portals along with some physical hardware configuration within the office).
- Assist with new installations on customer sites (evening and weekend work may be required occasionally).
- Assist with accounts bookkeeping
- Outbound calling (Telesales) to source leads for new business. This will be 1 to 2 days per week until April 2018.
- Welcome visitors and deal with deliveries etc.
- Prepare any required documentation.
- Assist colleagues wherever necessary.
- Book any travel arrangements necessary.
- Proven experience as an office/sales coordinator or other relevant role.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the IT and Telecoms sector however full training will be made available.
- Knowledge of sales promotion and advertising activities.
- Previous telesales or sales experience preferably in the telecoms sector.
- Good A*- C GCSE grades including English and Maths.
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Customer and business focused
- Sense of humour
- Able to work under pressure
- An aptitude to learning
- Excellent communication skills
To apply call Ryan Stephenson-Brown on 07496 137 469 or 0333 320 8848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org