Orridge & Company provide a stocktaking service to retail customer sites throughout the United Kingdom. Our client base includes, high street retailers, pharmacy, DIY and major supermarkets.
We are currently looking to recruit people to work as a Pool Car Driver/Stock Counter
You will be required to collect your team, travel to different locations via organised travel groups. As be part of a team you will work together to count stock for our clients. You will carry out stock audits using hand held terminals to accurately count items. No experience is required as full training is provided.
You will be working at different customer/client sites via organised travel groups around the surrounding regions.
You may be required to undertake national travel with overnight stays across the UK for which accommodation and daily allowances will be paid.
We have various hours and shifts available
- You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7
- You will work a minimum of 4 hours per shift
- There will be early starts and late finish times dependent on the shift offered
- Opportunity for progression into permanent work for suitable candidates
You will need to hold a full driving license with no more than 6 points
- Willing to travel
- Able to follow a clear procedure
- Good knowledge of basic maths
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to make a difference as a Driver/Stock Counter for Orridge please apply to:
7.05 – 7.50 per hour