Stafforce Personnel Limited are currently looking for a number of experienced Team Leaders in Customer Service.
The jobs are with a leading Sheffield company in the Health and Workplace Consultancy sector. They are expanding and are now looking for some highly motivated Customer Service Advisors / Administrators.
Your day to day duties will include:
- To process referrals and products
- Organise the Account Managers bespoke diaries and co-ordinate appointments and bookings
- Dispatch reports and documentation to Clients on receipt of orders and updates
- Answering incoming calls and responding to voicemail in a timely manner
- General duties including helping out in reception, filing, sorting mail, typing documents and emails, high level of customer service and administrative tasks
To apply for these positions, you must have:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service and Administrative experience
- Experience in diary management and the ability to organise a day to day workload
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Word and Outlook (Excel and Powerpoint is desirable)
If you have over 2 years customer service and administrative experience, please apply today.
Job ID: 44815075
Salary: £18,500.00 – 18,941.32 per year
Job reference code: 941884_1510245004
Phone: 0114 324 1115