Affordable, locally held courses from Voluntary Action Barnsley Training
Half day courses priced at £40 per person,
Full day courses priced at £80 per person, unless stated otherwise.
The training sessions listed here are normally held at The Core, County Way, Barnsley, but they may also be held at a similar local venue (this will be confirmed nearer the time of each session).
- Speaking and Presenting Yourself with Confidence – 12 May, 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
- Marketing Your Community Group – 19 May, 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
- Managing HR in Your Organisation – 4 June, 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
- Personal Budgeting and Money Management – 17 June, 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
- Employability Skills – 25 June, 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- Introduction to Customer Service Skills – 30 June, 1.00pm to 4.00pm.
Booking is essential. Please note that by booking on to any of their courses, you agree that if you fail to attend (and haven’t let them know 2 weeks in advance) you will be charged the full fee for that course.