At Hungry Horse, their mission is to be the best they can. That’s why they are looking for enthusiastic, passionate people.
Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age, working 30 hours per week incl. Evenings and Weekends along with:
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Up to 28 days paid holiday