At the Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria– Sheffield
1. Deal with the day to day miscellaneous maintenance issues and items highlighted in the Daily Maintenance Book.
2. To be proactive in problem solving regarding maintenance issues.
3. To be responsible for dealing with electrical faults within the hotel and carrying out repairs to various electrical equipment.
4. To organise PAT testing to portable appliances.
5. To be responsible for carrying out routine testing of emergency lighting within the hotel.
6. To have a recognised electrical qualification and all round skills including plumbing and joinery.
7. To have full knowledge of fire and safety procedures and to be responsible for the safe evacuation of guests and staff from the hotel in the event of a fire or bomb alert.
8. Ensure maintenance, stocks, materials, etc are kept replenished and be responsible for stock control.
9. To be the hotels nominated Health & Safety co-ordinator.
10. To assist in carrying out risk assessments within the hotel, including health & safety, fire and water treatments.
Salary: £19,500 to £20,500 per year