Manpower is working in partnership with Calor Gas and looking for a Customer Administration Assistant to join an expanding team. This is a key customer facing role essential to providing high quality service.
In this role you will ensure that all Calor customers receive exceptional customer service whilst dealing with their orders and queries in an efficient and professional manner. Hours of work will be predominantly 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Selling and promoting our core range of appliances
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries by phone and in person
- Handling cash and reconciling with sales and banking
- Managing customer’s accounts and credit balances
- General office and showroom duties
You will need to:
- Be fully literate and numerate
- Have good IT systems skills (ideally MS Office)
- Display a can-do attitude with energy and enthusiasm
- Have excellent communication, organisation and customer skills
The successful candidate:
- Must be polite and have a professional telephone manner
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent time management
Manpower look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements will be integral to the job.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Salary: £9.00 per hour