Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a special needs school?
A special needs school in Sheffield, is looking for experienced, motivated and passionate teaching assistants to work on a part time or fulltime basis. They are looking for candidates with experience working with students with a variety of needs such as autism, behaviour and learning disabilities.
– 8:30am to 4:00pm, during term times.
– Assisting pupils with autism (ASD) challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and activities.
– Long-term roles, on a temporary to permanent basis
– have past relevant experience of working in a primary or secondary mainstream or special needs setting
– be passionate about working in special needs
– have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually
Salary: £60 to £70 per day
If you would like to discuss the roles we have, please contact Frances on 011 4252 1975