A client is currently looking to recruit for a bookkeeper, on a permanent basis, hours of work are 37.5 hours.
The suitable candidate must display the ability to use their own initiative ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
* Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
* Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
* Complete tax/ VAT forms, Intrastat Forms
* Enter data, maintain records and launch reports, financial statements and chase payments
* Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll/pension in a timely manner
* Report to MD and Board. Prepare and Issue monthly management reports. Prepare Yearly Accounts. Prepare and oversee month end procedures.
* Record and Monitor Cash flow, Bank Reconciliation. Banking, including communication. Manage Mail.
* Set up Supplier Payments for Authorisation.
* Proven bookkeeping experience
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
* Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software. Good knowledge of ERP Software.
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to work to deadlines. This is a hands-on role
£20 000 per year
Job reference: RT190214015_1550143818