Estio Healthcare are currently recruiting across Sheffield for experienced Support Workers/Care Assistants to work in Learning Disabilities and Mental Health/Challenging Behaviour Settings.
They have work available in different care settings and provide fantastic carers to clients across the Yorkshire, North East and North West area which means they have lots of different shifts/assignments available.
What they offer:
- Full 3 day training which includes MAV and Medication
- Specialist training courses e.g. BUCCAL
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Temps to Perms
- Short term contracts
What you need to apply:
- You DO NOT need to be a driver
- Applicants will need 6 months of paid experience working in care
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 great employment references
- A DBS to be completed or on the update service
- Training to be passed
You will need to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Alternatively you can call for more information on 01422 300287
National Living Wage paid, regardless of age!
Job ID 43126220
Part time less than 30 hours
Salary £8.41 – £13.80 per hour
Application methods Phone: 01422 300287 Email: email@example.com