Cawthorne’s Christmas Fayre this year will be held on Saturday 29th November in the village hall, Cawthorne from 11.30am to 2.00pm.
There’s going to be:
- A Grand Raffle.
- Stalls – Bottles, Cakes, Christmas Gifts, Plants, Tombola Toys, Guessing Game, Lottery Board.
- The Emporium – full of Pottery, Glassware, Pictures and maybe future antiques.
- ** New this year – Santa’s Winter Wonderland gift grotto. **
- Refreshments – Tea/Coffee & Cakes served from 11.30am.
- Hot roast pork sandwiches with apple sauce & stuffing served from noon.
Admission 50p for adults, children go free.