HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per work – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
SALARY P/A: 16k with benefits
TERM: 3 months fixed term contract with a view to a permanent position
As a Claims Administrator, you’ll have a direct impact on the progress of this prestigious organisation during an exciting period of growth and expansion. An excellent communicator with strong computer skills will be necessary. You will need to be confident, enthusiastic and deeply committed to providing a high quality service to the Rehab Direct team but also to our clients/customers.
You will need to be able to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels and communicate well with members of the public. A pro-active, flexible and professional approach to your work is vital.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate with staff and clients in a pleasant and effective manner.
- Ability to manage all aspects of administration in accordance with the requirements of the clients.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a high volume, busy environment.
- Knowledge of portal systems would be advantageous.
- We would also expect a high level of integrity as you will have access to confidential records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately log new incoming claims onto the claims system.
- Assist the therapy teams by collating information.
- Managing patient caseload and their claims throughout our claims process.
- Scan claims files when closed, storing in an electronic folder and then destroy paper copy.
- Maintain all data sources e.g. spreadsheets, emails, claim system, company calendar.
- Entering client’s records onto clinic software and create client files when new instructions received.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
Job ID: 43746270
Education Level: GCSE / Scottish or equivalent
Salary: £15,500.00 – 16,000.00 per year
Hours of Work: Fixed term contract