An exciting opportunity has arisen in Sheffield, for an experienced Design Draughtsperson, to effectively design, schedule and detail building products to meet the customer’s order, plus provide full customer support
• Efficiently project manage and deal with the day to day running of allocated technical contracts with full customer support.
• Schedule, draughting and detailing of relevant construction products to contract orders in accordance with the customer’s order.
• Communicate effectively with the design team, i.e. Architects, Engineers and Site Construction personnel.
• Produce all relevant drawings and paperwork (faxes/emails, etc.) relevant to the smooth running of each Contract including Production Drawings.
• Issuing designs and drawings for approval.
• Resolving manufacturing and delivery issues with production, providing information to customer as necessary.
The Candidate should have:
• HNC/BTEC/NVQ3 or equivalent in a relevant discipline
• Experience in design/detailing, ideally in an engineering role
• Design/drafting skills
• Microsoft Office skills
- Basic knowledge of engineering and manufacturing
- Experience in construction design and with a good understanding of the construction process and building products/methods is an advantage.
The salary is £20-£25k p/a depending on experience + bonus, private healthcare and workplace pension scheme, 28 days holiday & free parking