As funeral service crew you’ll spend time supporting both the funeral itself and the care of the deceased. Working as part of a close-knit team, you’ll help to ensure the Coop in Barnsley provides a seamless, sensitive service to clients.
What you’ll do:
* collect the deceased in a professional, empathetic and dignified manner
* form part of the funeral service – bearing coffins and driving funeral vehicles
* prepare coffins and engrave name plates
* prepare the deceased for both viewings and the funeral
* maintain the cleanliness of equipment and facilities
This role would suit people who have:
* a genuine desire to help people at a difficult time in their lives
* a professional and caring approach to client/customer service
* a full UK manual driving licence
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.
£8.91 – £9.90 per hour plus benefits
10 hours per week