TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA for a short term role that could become a longer term role, starting September 2018 in a very busy Primary school inSheffield, S10.
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA:
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
• Fantastic prospects of long term work
• The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
The following are essential:
- HLTA certificate with experience
• The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
• A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
• Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Adam on 0114 321 0757 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job reference: SHEHLTA-89851
Pay: £65 – 85 per day
To apply for this job, go to findajob.dwp.gov.uk
Or click the link below: