Junior CAD Operative
Jacquet UK Ltd is the UK subsidiary of Jacquet Metals, who specialise in the processing of stainless steel Quarto (up to 150mm thick) and other special metals. Existing processes include Plasma Cutting, Waterjet Cutting and Cold Sawn Plate cutting and Laser Cutting Technology. Our laser machine is capable of cutting 30mm stainless steel which makes it one of the most powerful laser cutting machines available in the UK.
Jacquet UK currently have a vacancy for a Junior CAD apprentice in our busy drawing department. The role involves creating and planning cutting programs for our range of cutting machines.
Full training will be provided to use our software packages. In addition you will be required to liaise closely with our production team to provide customer service and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will also be trained to operate and understand all related machinery. The candidate will also offer support to our administration/Sales Department on our dedicated IT system and in general office duties.
- Have experience using 2D Cad Software
- Be well organised, have a confident manner with ICT skills.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills, written capability.
- Have a ‘customer focused attitude’ with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as a team or as an individual.
Salary will be at the national minimum pay rate
23 Days holiday per year + Statutory Days
Job ID: 44163809