Due to continued growth, the UK’s leading Forgemaster to the Oil & Gas Industry with over 30 years of experience in creating bespoke products, currently have an opportunity for a Labourer to join the Machine Shop department.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for the removal of all swarf from a selection of machinery to include turret lathes, milling machines and vertical borers.
• Removing swarf to assigned skips in designated area.
• Keeping the machine shop area clean & tidy.
• Finding and supplying items required for machining when requested.
• Removing finished machined items to requested area.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and personal attributes: –
- Able to drive a selection of fork lift trucks in a busy factory environment.
• Ability to use overhead cranes and have good manual handling skills.
• Able to work within the constraints of Quality and Health & Safety systems.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
• Hardworking individual that takes pride in their work.
• Flexible, as the role will involve working 3 shifts, mornings, afternoons and nights.
HOURS: Working 3 shifts, mornings, afternoons and nights – 40 Hours Per Week
LOCATION: Sheffield S6 1ND
Job Ref: OIL-008-22254