|Posting date:||06 February 2020|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||07 March 2020|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 2DR|
Become a BCA Logistics Driver Contractor!
From the dock to de-fleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with manufacturers, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK’s automotive supply chain.
BCA Logistics is the UK’s number 1 provider of vehicle remarketing logistics services for the automotive sector. Due to increased work volumes and national expansion, we have new opportunities for Self Employed Driver Contractors to join our success.
- Starting as a Self Employed Vehicle Collection and Delivery Driver you’ll be based from home. You will safely collect, inspect and deliver vehicles on trade plates from various locations anywhere within the UK. You will be required to plan your own travel between drop off and collections by utilising public transport or through the resource of our large network of existing driver contractors.
- Following a 4-day New Driver Technical Seminar, you will be able to pre plan your days and appraise vehicles on your devices.
- Experience is not essential but you must have good customer service skills, knowledge of vehicle components and behave in a professional manner.
- Competitive Industry rates of pay for both inspections and collections.
- Opportunity to increase earnings by completing inspection work.
- Work flexibility with full and part time positions available.
- A dedicated team to provide day to day driver contractor support.
- Paid 4-day in-house Technical Seminar.
- All necessary equipment provided, utilising the latest hand held technology to complete inspections.
- Unlimited Referral Scheme.
- No weekend working required.
- For insurance purposes the successful candidate will be over the age of 21 and have held a UK Licence for more than 3 years.
- You should have no more than 9 points on your licence and have not been charged with any serious motoring offences (i.e. IN10, DR10,CD10, TT99).
- You can commit to work a minimum of 3 consecutive days per week including a Monday or Friday.
- Off road parking is essential.i.e. garage/driveway at your registered address. (An allocated space is needed for carry over vehicles taken home overnight).
So if you are ambitious, enjoy a challenge and have excellent organisational skills, we want to hear from you!
Apply now and a member of our Resourcing Team will be in contact with you to discuss the opportunity further.