SALUS Controls is an engineering design and brand distribution company.
They are looking for a capable and organised Office Supervisor to ensure it is effectively managed on a day-to-day basis.
Office Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Managing the office team – supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Maintaining contact with all suppliers regarding Facility Management
• Responsible for Customer Support sections of the Quality Management System
• Take ownership of office and sales internal processes and procedures, reviewing and updating where appropriate
• Support HR Manager in induction processes and plans for new hires
- Preparation and submission of different reports
• Providing support to the Sales Director and sales team; co-ordinate and attend sales meetings taking accurate action points, co-ordinate customer meetings and provide administrative support.
You must have:
- Experience managing, leading and developing a team and be professional & well organized
• A “hands-on” and proactive attitude, as well as being flexible and able to prioritize
• Good interpersonal skills – excellent levels of communication with customers, staff and other departments
In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension scheme, Cash-back health scheme, 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays and free parking.
Location: Barnsley, S75 3SP
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
SALUS will soon be moving premises to a location nearby within South Yorkshire. More information can be supplied during the shortlisting stage