A jumble trail is like a car boot sale, but is set up in your locality.
Stallholders set up their stalls outside their houses to sell bric-a-brac, toys, furniture, vintage clothing, cakes or anything they no longer have use for.
Start the trail at the top and work your way down,
(or start at the bottom, and work your way up).
- Sharon’s stall – 28 Longley Ings, Oxspring, S36 8ZS
- Jay’s jumble – 115 Sheffield Rd, Springvale, S36 6HJ
- Clare’s stall – 5 Green Acres, Penistone, S36 6DB
- Annie’s jumble – 7 Lees Ave, Penistone, S36 7BW
- Dan & Tracy’s stall – Ward St, Penistone, S36 6EP
- Susan’s stall – 27 Lower Unwin St, Penistone, S36 6LX
- Gill’s stall – 4 Church View Cres, Penistone, S36 6AS
- Michelle’s stall – 18 Park Ave, Penistone, S36 6DN
- Mick’s stall – 114 Huddersfield Rd, Penistone,S 7BX
- Lucie’s stall – 11 Royd Ave, Millhouse Green, S36 NX
- Shirley’s stall – Royd Ave, Millhouse Green, S36 9NX
All details can be found on posters in local supermarkets and post office, cafes and in the facebook group, We are Penistone.
In the event of rain, the event will be cancelled.