Thistle Rec are currently looking to appoint a registered nurse for a small size home in Sheffield.
This fantastic home provides varying level of care to elderly and younger adults with some service users with dementia and physical disability .
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for delivering the highest level of care in a professional manner through direct nursing and effective supervision of other staff members and carers.
You will also be taking the lead on shifts, demonstrating your skills to other staff and assisting management as and when needed.
The successful candidates will be paid a competitive hourly salary plus other benefits – depending on experience and skill.
Experience and Skills:
– Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD with a valid and in date NMC pin
– Have experience within a Care Home or similar environment
– Confident and competent in your abilities
– Able to administer medication competently
– Excellent clinical skills
– Have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV through to email@example.com and one of the team at Thistle Recruitment will be in touch or give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782
Job ID: 20173478
Salary: £14.00 – £15.00 per hour