Working in a Family run business that manufactures sports equipment for dogs, the role will be within the finished goods process. You will primarily be sewing but you may also be assisting in the last stages of manufacturing, cleaning products and quality inspection prior to packaging for dispatch.
The role will also include liaising with other departments and couriers, as well as maintaining stock levels of raw materials and finished goods.
Prior experience of working in a production environment would be an advantage but not necessary. The successful candidate will be given on-site training. You must be able to work under your own initiative or as part of a small team to a high standard of quality.
You must be able to manage your own work load to achieve customers’ deadlines.
* Cut out raw materials to set patterns
* Sews materials together by guiding material under machine needle.
* Maintains quality by inspecting finished product.
* Maintains materials and supplies inventory.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Job ID: 44218451
- Salary: £7.50 per hour