Major Recruitment GPS have an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Technician/Joiner based at Head Office Barnsley. The successful candidate will work alongside the current team manufacturing prototypes for new product developments.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Prototyping new designs and technical specifications
• Amending and recommending alterations to designs, specifications and samples to ensure products are fit for purpose and meet set standards.
You must be:
• A qualified Joiner or experienced Machine Operator.
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels, in a friendly manner.
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a team.
• Computer literate.
You must have:
• A full driving licence.
• Knowledge of the kitchen/bathroom industry, range of manufactured and bought out products.
• Experience of working with designs, specification, and technical drawing.
• Excellent woodworking and technical skills
Salary is up to £25000 per year