Penistone Annual Town Assembly takes place tonight Tuesday 11th April at 7pm, Lower Hall, Community Centre. This is an annual meeting where the public can ask questions and hear reports from the council.
- To elect a Chairperson.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- The approve Minutes from the AT Assembly of Weds 6th April 2016
- The Mayor’s Report for the municipal year ending 31st March 2017.
- The Audited Statement of Accounts for the same period.
- To receive Public Questions – Comments and Suggestions from the Electorate of the Penistone Town Council catchment area
Information from: PenPictorial